American Bin and Conveyor is the aggregate, sand, mineral, and bulk material handling industry’s preferred supplier of conveyors, elevators, structures and other equipment.We believe that our strengths lie not in our buildings and machinery, but in our people.Be part of a team that makes great things happen. Benefits begin the 1st of the month following 30 days and include, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, PTO and more!
American Bin and Conveyor is looking for an Industrial Blaster at our Burlington, Wisconsin manufacturing shop.Industrial Blasters are responsible operating the blast equipment/spray gun to propel steel grit onto metal surfaces to prepare it for painting.
• Operate various types of equipment such as blast pots and spray guns.
• Assists with industrial painting duties as needed.
• Inspect parts for quality before and after blasting
• Follow all safety procedures and protocols
• Completes necessary paperwork for tracking of jobs, materials, and time.
• All other duties assigned by management.
• Attention to detail and pride in work.
• Good attendance and punctuality
• Must be able to properly wear specialized, protective equipment.
• Ability to operate a forklift, overhead crane, and hoist (will train)
• Ability to stand, reach, climb, bend, and squat for long periods of time.Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work Overtime
American Bin and Conveyor offers employees and their families a comprehensive benefit package to ensure their personal and family’s overall health and wellness needs are met.Benefits include:
• Competitive salary based on the skills and experience you bring to the company.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance, beginning 1st of the month following 30 days.
• Employer paid life insurance.
• Employer paid short-term and long-term disability.
• Health savings, flexible spending, and dependent care accounts.
• Other additional optional benefit coverages.
• Employee assistance programs.
• 401k with company matching contribution.
• Paid time off plus 8 paid holidays.
American Bin and Conveyor, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. American Bin and Conveyor, LLC does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.