American Bin and Conveyor is the aggregate, sand, mineral, and bulk material handling industry’s preferred supplier of conveyors, elevators, structures and other equipment. We believe that our strengths lie not in our buildings and machinery, but in our people. Be part of a team that makes great things happen. Benefits begin the 1st of the month following 30 days and include, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, PTO and more!
American Bin and Conveyor is looking for Welder/Fitters at our Burlington, Wisconsin manufacturing shop. Welders are responsible for using flame-cutting and welding equipment and techniques to join metal components, weld, fill holes or indentations, or fill seams or fabrications on metal products. This job is a multi-skilled position and requires a keen eye for detail, strong math skills, and the ability to read and interpret fabrication drawings.
• Use measure devices to assist in layout and fit of steel to be welded.
• Weld pieces together in flat, vertical or overhead positions, to make the desired completed product according to documented print.
• Grind burrs and sharp edges using hand grinders.
• Examine completed work pieces for defects such as deformed edges and marred surfaces.
• Complies with all company safety policies and procedures and practices safe work habits.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Minimum 3 years’ welding experience
• 2 years’ fitting experience preferred.
• Ability to use basic mathematics and measurements.
• Experience working with and reading prints.
• Experience laying out and measuring.
• Ability to inspect fabricated parts before welding.
• Successfully pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
WAGES & BENEFITS
American Bin and Conveyor offers employees and their families a comprehensive benefit package to ensure their personal and family’s overall health and wellness needs are met.Benefits include:
• Competitive salary based on the skills and experience you bring to the company.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance, beginning 1st of the month following 30 days.
• Employer paid life insurance.
• Employer paid short-term and long-term disability.
• Health savings, flexible spending, and dependent care accounts.
• Other additional optional benefit coverages.
• Employee assistance programs.
• 401k with company matching contribution.
• Paid time off plus 8 paid holidays.
American Bin and Conveyor, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. American Bin and Conveyor, LLC does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.