Employees with full time status, who work at least 30 hours a week, are eligible for insurance benefits effective the first day of the month following 30 consecutive days of hire if you are a new employee. You may also elect coverage for your dependents in some circumstances. Eligible dependents may include your legal spouse and dependent children.
- Medical – 2 plan options. These plans provide free routine preventative care services and access to a broad range of healthcare providers.
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts also available.
- Telemedicine – NO COST and available to all benefit eligible employees and dependents.
- Short Term Disability – NO COST
- Long Term Disability – NO COST
- Life Insurance – NO COST
- There are options for voluntary additional life insurance for employees and covered family members at additional costs to the employee
- Voluntary Critical Illness
- Voluntary Accident
- Employee Assistance Program – NO COST
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- The day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Safety shoe reimbursement allowance
- Free prescription safety glasses program
Inquire with our HR department for further information and details